- $299/person | 9am-1pm or 12pm-4pm
- Includes instruction with video analysis, lunch, and a 3 hole playing lesson. This package is open to all level of golfer.
- $549/person | 8am – 3pm
- This lesson is great for all levels of play and includes morning instruction with video analysis, lunch, 18 hole playing lesson, instruction after play, green and cart fees for the day. Arrival and warm up at the teaching facility is followed by 18 holes with an instructor. Lunch is next followed by golf instruction and video work on needed areas of your game.
- $949/person | 8am – 3pm both days
- This is the ultimate golfing experience that St. Mark has to offer! With the first day program remaining the same, day two dives deeper into developing a long term game plan for students who truly want to reach their potential. The instructor will take the student through all facets of the game and show the student exactly how to implement and perfect the changes addressed during Day 1. We will also visit our indoor facility and ensure that clients have the best possible equipment in the bag as we take them through a full fitting at the SoCal golfer facility.
Call 844.262.9786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org