Golf and Craft Beer pair too perfectly to only celebrate them once a year! Bring your drinking and golfing buddies to San Diego’s Fall 2017 Golf & Craft Beer Festival hosted by St. Mark Golf Club. The day includes live concert featuring BREEZ’N on Friday from 5-7pm and beer samples all weekend!
Golf and Craft Beer pair too perfectly to only celebrate them once a year!
Dates & Times Friday October 27th – Saturday, October 28th.
Friday Hours: 11 am – 7 pm*
Saturday Hours: 11 am – 5 pm
• Get a certificate good for a FREE round of golf at St. Mark Golf Club with your paid admission (valid Monday-Thursday anytime except holidays; after 2:00pm Friday-Sunday except holidays. A mandatory $15 cart fee is required. Expires 3/31/2018)
• Get a 2 FOR 1 Certificate for St. Mark Golf Club Executive Course your paid admission (walking only, valid Monday-Friday anytime except holidays. Expires 3/31/2018)
• Get a one-year subscription to Golf Digest just for attending
• Meet the reps from TaylorMade, PING, Cobra, Callaway, Cleveland, Srixon and more
• Participate in FREE golf clinics by the St. Mark PGA pros for golfers of all skill levels
• Get some great deals on name brand apparel, bags, shoes and more!
• Check out an amazing golf trick shot show
• Get some great travel values to golf resort destinations
• Enjoy craft beers and local wines
• Get a $25 gift card from TeeOff.com by PGA Tour
*Plus New This Show, A Free Live Concert Featuring the BREEZ’N on Friday, October 27th from 5-7 pm!*
Over $120 in total value!
What to bring to the Concert
No high back chairs or umbrellas
Vendors In Attendance
Mike Hess – Grapefruit Solis & 8 West
Belching Beaver – Phantom Bride & PB Milk Stout
Booze Bros – Buena Vista & Snow Blind
Karl Strauss – Oktoberfest & Red Trolley
Latitude 33 – Blood Orange IPA & Honey Hips
Modern Times – Blazing World & City Of The Sun
Second Chance – Mulligan & Seize The IPA
Lost Abbey/Port Brewing – Devotion & Mongo
Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Fourteen Golf, Indi Wedges, Ping, Taylormade, Wilson
Hahn-Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
Copper Ridge-Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon